You are my hero, You are my pride.
You are the one whom I take aside..
I always feel protective whenever you were with us.
There is a huge loss when you left us alone.
I learned so many things from you.
But there is a lot which want from you.
There were so many things,
I used to share with you.
but many more left,, eager to tell you..
Missed you that day a lot,
when I blessed with a daughter,
wanted to watch you holding her in your arm, with a big laughter.
No one can take your place in our heart. I know, you are watching over us, behind the sky.
✍️ Suwarna:
Late Post:13/05/2019.
You are the one whom I take aside..
I always feel protective whenever you were with us.
There is a huge loss when you left us alone.
I learned so many things from you.
But there is a lot which want from you.
There were so many things,
I used to share with you.
but many more left,, eager to tell you..
Missed you that day a lot,
when I blessed with a daughter,
wanted to watch you holding her in your arm, with a big laughter.
No one can take your place in our heart. I know, you are watching over us, behind the sky.
✍️ Suwarna:
Late Post:13/05/2019.
No comments:
Post a Comment